Every thing has positive and negative impacts same like this coffee has benefits as well as few negative effects. This article is for those people who are looking for some reasons to drink coffee. Here are some of its benefits
BENEFITS OF COFFEE
- HUGE SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS :- According to a research done in 2005 by University of Scranton. In there research they proved that coffee is the best source of antioxidants in the human diet. These antioxidants make the immune system strong and always protect the body from various diseases.
- FIBER INTAKE :- A cup of brewed coffee represents almost 2 grams of fiber of the recommended intake of 25-40 grams of fiber daily. But coffee is a good source for fiber.
- BURNS FAT :- Caffeine is found in every fat burning supplement and is also good for health. Several researches shows that caffeine boost your metabolic rate by almost 10 %. Caffeine is one of the natural item which helps in burning fat. Coffee is a rich source of caffeine so it will definitely help to lose fat.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS :- Did you know coffee also contains many nutrients which are very essential for our body. A single cup of coffee has Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Magnesium and niacin (vitamin B3), Manganese and Potassium.
- PROTECTS LIVER :- Liver is that part of body which carries out thousands of functions in our body. Many diseases firstly attacks liver such as hepatitis and many others. If you’re drinking coffee than coffee is like a Z security for your liver.
- COFFEE REDUCES DEPRESSION :- Researches done by various institutes shows that drinking a cup or two of coffee make you feel good mentally and physically. Psychiatry found that drinking coffee acts as a mild antidepressant by increasing feel-good neurotransmitters in the brain. If you want to be happy than drink coffee daily.
- HELPS TO GET RID OF DRY SKIN :- Raise your hands if you’re also facing dry skin problem. But don’t worry we have a solution for this and the solution is coffee. By mixing up coffee beans with coconut oil and after mixing them apply that mixture on dry areas of your body. This an simple and best way to get rid of dry skin.