What Does HIV/AIDS Means ?
Before talking further about HIV and AIDS you should be aware of what does it means. HIV means human immunodeficiency virus infection and AIDS means acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS). It directly harms immune system by destroying the white blood cells (WBC). White blood cells are the cells which fight against infections and throw them out of the body. Thus HIV/AIDS virus harms white blood cells which creates risk of serious infections and various types of cancers. AIDS is the final stage of the infection with HIV. Everyone not develops AIDS with HIV.
There are lot of things which can cause HIV and AIDS infection. Some of the causes which are transferable and can transfer from one person to another are as follow :-
- Unprotected sex ( including oral and anal sex )
- Hypodermic needles
- Contaminated blood transfusions
- If mother is infected by HIV/AIDS than it passes to child during pregnancy, delivery or breastfeeding
Things which doesn’t transfer HIV/AIDS virus infection are some of the body fluids such as saliva and tears. These fluids do not transmit HIV and AIDS infection.
HIV And AIDS Infection Symptoms
HIV SYMPTOMS :- It take 10 years for HIV to show any symptoms and the symptoms can be as follows
- Feverish, Achy and Sick feeling
- Upset stomach
- Swollen glands
- Rashes on skin
- Aches and pains in joints and muscles
AIDS SYMPTOMS :- It is not necessary that if you’re are infected with HIV virus than you’re also infected with AIDS virus. Only in some cases you’re infected with both HIV and AIDS virus. The symptoms of AIDS virus are as follows:-
- Sore throat
- Bad yeast infection
- Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
- Weight Loss in a quick time
- Having Diarrhoea, fevers or night sweats for a long time
- Rashes on skin
- Dry coughing spells
- Swollen glands in your throat, armpit or groin
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, anus or vagina
How To Prevent Yourself From HIV And AIDS Virus Infection ?
Every virus and infection occurs when you don’t follow proper measures to prevent yourself from various infections. If you’re taking proper preventive measures than you’re absolutely safe from HIV and AIDS virus. This virus is transferable virus. A small mistake can lead to HIV and AIDS infection. So follow these following tips to prevent yourself from HIV and AIDS infection.
- Have a safe sex ( wear good quality condom while doing sex ). Avoid contact with that person who is infected with HIV and AIDS virus. You can use SHOPERIYA CONDOM, SKORE CONDOMS, and MANFORCE CONDOMS.
- Always use new and good quality of injection needle. Use of injection needle more than one time cause HIV and AIDS infection.
- While doing male circumcision (removal of the foreskin from the human penis) take preventive measures and use good quality products to do that.
- Take best and preventive step to treat people who are infected by HIV and AIDS virus.
Treatment For HIV And AIDS Virus Infection
Officially there is no effective treatment for HIV and AIDS infection. Moreover, there is no vaccination to prevent yourself from HIV and AIDS virus. There is one treatment HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) it doesn’t cure HIV and AIDS but slow downs the progression of this disease. There are lot of herbal medicines to tackle HIV and AIDS virus but no one provides evidence to cure this virus. You can follow this link to read the treatment of HIV and AIDS virus infection. >>HIV/AIDS WIKIPEDIA<<.
HIV And AIDS World Statistics
Since the beginning of this deadly virus, more than 70 million people have been infected by HIV and AIDS virus. More than 35 million people have died of HIV/AIDS infection. In the whole world around 40 million people are being infected by HIV and AIDS infection in 2017. Around 940,000 people have died in 2017 because of this deadly virus. African countries are affected largely by HIV and AIDS. According to World Health Organisation (WHO) report nearly 1 in every 25 adults in African countries are infected with HIV and AIDS virus.