Ayurveda is not just a system of medicines, instead it is a way of life and it’s natural. It is the time to maintain a balanced healthy life. The ayurvedic methods which are too old provide us with simple and effective methods to weight loss that are easily capable and incredibly effective.
How Ayurvedic Ways Help To Lose Weight
Losing weight is not a easy task as well as to maintain that loss. People do a lot of things to lose weight but after sometime they give up due to no result. This happens because it is difficult staying focused and knowing what’s actually beneficial and effective for us.
From the last millions of year ayurveda is used to heal the body. Moreover, all it’s products are derived from natural resources. A mixture of several herbs and other ayurveda home remedies have been used for the treatment of obesity. These mixtures of herbs contains lot of ingredients which boost metabolism and reduces food cravings. All these ayurvedic herbs contains essential minerals which target the fatty tissues and throw them out of the body through lymphatic system. Ayurvedic medicines and ways help healthy weight loss by producing metabolism at cellular levels and there are no side effects of ayurvedic medicines.
Benefits Of Ayurveda
Every person who is suffering from obesity desires for fit and slim body. Fit and fine body brings lot of health benefits with it. All are aware of the fact that an overweight body invites many dangerous diseases and problems such as diabetes, kidney failure, arthritis, chronic diseases, stomachaches, etc. The only way to get rid of overweight naturally is ayurveda. It will make you fit without any side effects. There is one ancient ayurvedic script known as Charaksamhita. This script says that there are eight different types of body forms. These forms are leads to diseases and obesity. There are some factors which helps these form to originate:
- Bad diet ( eating junk food )
- Incorrect lifestyle
- Not performing any physical activity or exercise
There are lots of benefits of Ayurveda except weight loss
- Gives healthy glow to skin
- Reduces stress
- Helps weight loss and weight maintenance
- Cleanses the body
- Cures Insomnia
- Minimizes Inflammation
- Prevents Diabetes
- Helps to improve High blood pressure
- Helps to recover from injuries and illnesses
- Promotes a nutrients rich diet
- Acts as Antioxidant for body
Ayurvedic Benefits Of Weight Loss
- It gives boost to fat burning in body
- Manages food and sweet cravings
- Reduces intake of fats and carbohydrates
- Improves energy imbalances
- Reduces cholesterol levels in the body
- Prevents body from factors which lead to fat accumulation
Ayurvedic Tips For Weight Loss
- Do Yoga For 15 Minutes Every Morning :- This is the first step towards weight loss trip. Yoga is an incredibly powerful practice. It will not only help you to lose weight but will benefit the whole body. Yoga awakens, cleanses and lubricates the body as well as increases circulation. The practice of yoga also balances the mind and emotions, cool down the nervous system. There is no harm of practising yoga. Just spare your 15 minutes every morning and you’ll find yourself fit and healthy moreover, happy too.
- Eat Vijaysar ( Pterocarpus Marsupium ) :- Vijaysar is a famous and deciduous tree. The barks of this tree are used in lot of ayurvedic medicines to treat diabetes and obesity. Ayurvedics believe that vijaysar have fat reducing elements that help to remove the belly fat. The bark and resin of this tree helps your body to build a healthy digestive system. To get rid of fat and have a weight loss than you can drink a cup of herbal tea using vijaysar. This will boost the speed of weight loss in your body.
- Experience All The Six Types Of Tastes :- Ayurveda has recognised six tastes: sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent and salty. If you really want to lose your weight than get all these six tastes in your daily diet. Be sure all these tastes are in limit. These six tastes are divided into two categories and they’re catabolic and anabolic. The sweet, sour and salty tastes fall in anabolic category whereas pungent, bitter, and astringent in catabolic. Make balance between all these six tastes. These tastes play a big role in fat loss.
- Exercise Daily :- After doing yoga for 15 minutes do exercises for al least 30 minutes daily. You just have to spare 45 minutes daily if you’re really serious about your health. Exercises are very good and beneficial for your body. It will keep you away from diseases such as heart, diabetes, obesity, cancer and many more. The best time to do exercise in the morning and try to do it between 6-10 A.M. This is the best and interesting way to lose weight. Exercises will entertain you a lot and will make you happy. Many researches have shown that doing exercises in the morning help a person to get rid of stress. Ayurvedics strongly recommend to do exercises daily in the morning. Every person needs to do that because it will keep you away from many diseases and problems.
- Dalchini ( Cinnamon ) :- Cinnamon is a very beneficial element for people who’re fighting with fat. It helps to stimulate the body and cuts down the belly fat. Use cinnamon in tea to get rid of fat. Doctors also suggest to drink a cup of tea in the morning with cinnamon.