Without any doubt, you can build muscles simply by healthy eating and lifting weights. But to build strong muscles and to maximise your growth, supplements are required. Adding protein to your diet plan can help you to recover from exercise, prevents muscles from breakdown and give you adequate amount of protein. For weight loss or muscle building protein can act as a booster.
Types Of Whey Protein
There are three types of whey protein used in supplements.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) :- This type of protein contains 30 to 90 percent of protein. Moreover, there are less carbohydrates and fat in this type of protein.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) :- This type of protein has high amount of protein than WPC and always has at least 90 percent protein in it. They have no fat or lactose.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate (WPH) :- This protein is known for it’s pre-digested function and is absorbed the fastest.
Why You Should Take Protein Supplements
Protein has lots of ingredients which helps the body to recover from a heavy workout. It boosts the muscle growth faster than anything. Moreover, it is hard to get enough protein from food. In order to build strong and healthy muscles you need to add protein powder to your diet.
Benefits Of Protein Supplements
- Whey protein promotes muscle growth :- Muscle mass declines with age and this leads to the risk of chronic diseases and fat gain. If you are going to gym and have added whey protein in your diet than you’re safe from this problem. Especially for muscle gain, whey protein has been found better than other type of protein sources such as casein or soy.
- Lowers Blood Pressure :- Whey protein helps people to lower there blood pressure if they’re affected with high blood pressure. High blood pressure is the main risk factor which leads to heart diseases. According to some researchers they have found lactokinins in whey proteins. These lactokinins are helps to tackle high blood pressure.
- Helps To Treat Type 2 Diabetes :- Type 2 diabetes is a type of chronic disease. This disease occurs due to high blood sugar and improper function of insulin. Insulin is a type of hormone which stimulate the blood sugar cells and monitor them. Whey protein has many qualities to tackle this type 2 diabetes problem.
Some Other Benefits Of Whey Protein
- It reduces inflammation
- Increases antioxidants defences
- Beneficial effect on blood fats
- Helps to reduce hunger
- Helps to reduce weight
- Excellent source of quality protein
Best Whey Proteins To Buy In 2019 For Muscle Gain
You can click on the links below to know more about all these proteins.
- Muscle Blaze Whey Gold Protein.
- Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder.
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein .
- Muscle Blaze 100% Whey Protein.
- MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series.
- Ultimate Nutrition ISO sensation .
- Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder.
- Probust Whey Supreme.
- Isopure Low Carb 100% Whey Protein Isolate Powder.
- Healthkart 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder.
These are the 10 best whey protein supplements which you can use without any doubt. All these proteins are of best quality as well as are not much expensive.