Vegetarians are that people you avoid eggs, meat, chicken or flesh of any animal. Vegetarians prefer green food. However vegetarians take milk and other products made from the animals. Vegetarian food is popular because it is very beneficial for human body and have no side effects. Let’s check out which five vegetarian foods you must include in your diet.
- VEGETABLES :- Vegetables are low in calories, fat and are naturally free of cholesterol. People you eat lots of vegetables are likely to be more protected from various diseases such as chronic diseases, diabetes, etc. Vegetables include lot of important nutrients like both soluble and insoluble fibre as well as vegetables are rich source of vitamins like A, C. Every person who avoids chicken, animal flesh should include green vegetables into their diet.
- FRUITS :- Fruits are the best source of energy which provides nutrients, vitamins, minerals and helps to make a healthy body. It provides antioxidants to our body which boost our immune system and protects our body from various diseases. These have natural sugar in them which is beneficial to our health. Try to avoid fast food and stick yourself to fruits.
- OATS AND OATMEAL :- Oats are an delicious way to add protein to your diet. Half a cup [120 ml] of dry oats provides you with 6 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber. This small portion of 120 ml also contains a good volume of zinc, magnesium and phosphorus. Oats can be used in lots of recipes which is the plus point for this food.
- WHOLE GRAINS :- Whole grains are best source of essential minerals like selenium, magnesium and copper. These minerals help body to protect it from cancer. Whole grains provides vitamin E which is an antioxidant and boost the immune system of human body. Whole grains include corn, oats, teff, quinoa, sorghum, rice and lot more.
- NUTS AND SEEDS :- Nuts and seeds provides unsaturated fats with average amount of protein which is very healthy for our body. Nuts and seeds have lots of nutrients such vitamin B and E, minerals such as iron, zinc, potassium and many more. Sweet chestnut, beech, acorns, hazel, pecan, hornbeam, alder are so nuts and peanuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews are not nuts. To make body healthy you should eat nuts and seeds daily because it has bounty of benefits.
These were the five vegetarian foods which every vegetarian should include in his/her diet. These five vegetarian foods have lot of benefits which make the strong enough to fight against hundred of diseases.