Dark Circles Under Eyes
Many people think that dark circles under eyes are a serious health problem. But this is not true the dark circles only affect your look. They show you as tired, older, and give you an unhealthy look. Dark circles affect both men and women.
In this blog, we will tell you the reasons for dark circles and will provide you with the best and effective solutions to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
Reasons For Dark Circles Under Eyes
Although dark circles under eyes are commonly caused by fatigue, but there are other reasons too:
- Lack of sleep
- Hormonal changes
- Disturbed lifestyle
- Sun exposure
- Contact dermatitis
- Rubbing or scratching eyes
There can be one another main reason which is a natural aging process. When you age, the fat and collagen in your body starts decreasing and makes skin thin. This thing makes the reddish-blue blood vessels under eyes.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
There are a lot of ways to tackle this problem. Such as natural, home remedies and medical treatments. But here we will tell you the best and effective home remedies which will remove the dark circles under your eyes. Moreover, these methods will give a shining glow to your eyes and face.
Home Remedies To Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes
1) Cucumber For Dark Circles Under Eyes
You would have often seen in movies and parlors that people are relaxing with cucumber slices on their eyes. The reason behind this is that cucumber has skin-lightening and mildly astringent properties. Moreover, cucumbers are soothing and refreshing as well as they help to increase eyesight too.
- You can cut a cucumber into thick slices.
- Chill it for at least 30 minutes.
- Place them on the dark circles for 10-15 minutes.
- Gently Wash Your Face.
- Follow the process until your dark circles are gone.
2) Coconut Oil For Dark Circles Under Eyes
Coconut has a lot of ingredients which can not only remove dark circles but will make your skin smooth and glowing. The coconut oil has nourishing and moisturizing properties which are good for human skin. You need a few drops of virgin coconut oils.
- Pat the coconut oil on the skin under your eyes.
- Massage it very gently in all four directions for some time.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Repeat this process every night until you get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
3) Raw Potato For Dark Circles Under Eyes
Potatoes have natural bleaching ingredients and used raw. This helps to lighten the dark circles as well as it reduces excess puffiness around your eyes. Moreover, potatoes have enzymes, vitamin-C, and starch which nourishes the skin around the eyes.
- Grind some chilled potatoes to extract the juice out of it.
- Soak a piece of cotton into the juice and close your eyes and place it over your eyes.
- Make sure that the juice is covering the dark circles too.
- Keep the process running f0r at least 15 minutes.
- Wash your eyes gently with cold water.
- Follow this process twice for 3-4 weeks.
4) Saffron For Dark Circles Under Eyes
Saffron has many vitamins and antioxidants which are beneficial for the skin. It is an anti-inflammatory and soothes out the skin as well as saffron is antifungal and is used to treat acne too. From ages, saffron is used to enhance the glow of the skin. If you’re going to use saffron for skin than always try to purchase the highest quality of saffron.
- Soak the saffron into milk (1/4 cup of milk) for 5 minutes.
- Put a piece of cotton into the mixture.
- Apply the mixture with cotton under your eyes.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face gently with chilled water.
- Follow this process until the dark circles are gone.
5) Almond Oil For Dark Circles Under Eyes
Almond oil is a natural product which is good for human skin and helps to lighten dark circles around eyes. It is rich in vitamin-E and gives a glowing and smooth look to the skin. Follow the process below and your dark circles will be history.
- Apply a small amount of almond oil over the dark circles under your eyes.
- Massage it clockwise and anti-clockwise for a few minutes.
- Keep it placed throughout the night.
- Wash your face with chilled water in the morning.
- Follow this process until you get rid of dark circles under your eyes.