Nowadays the pollution is rising day by day and in this situation pollution effects human throat at large. Throat is that part of our body which catches large amount of outside material. Whatever we eat or drink it passes to our stomach through throat. Moreover the oxygen which we intake from nose passes through throat to our lungs. By this process our throat get affected by pollution which leads to throat pain, cough and many other diseases. Let’s save throat and body from this deadly pollution.
HOW TO SAVE YOUR THROAT FROM POLLUTION
- Drink as much as water you can and try to drink at least 2 litres of water daily.
- Increase the quantity of vitamin C in your diet.
- In winters, drink ginger and tulsi mixed tea in the morning. Herbal tea is also beneficial for throat.
- Drink lukewarm water which should be mixture of lemon and honey.
- To save your throat do gargles two times a day with salty water and if possible add little amount of salt in your tea also.
- Try medicines like vix, stepsils these also prevent throat from abrasion and other problems.
- While going outside always cover your mouth with muslin handkerchief.
- Don’t drink water immediately after coming back to home from outside.
- If you’re eating hot food than don’t drink cold water with it, try to drink water 30 minutes after eating,
- Take steam before sleeping because steam kills all the germs from our body and cleans it.
- Avoid fast foods, soft drinks, sauce, cold juice and other outside food which seems unhealthy.
Pollution not only affects throat it affects whole human body as well as our environment is deeply affected by pollution. Global warming is the big example of pollution affect. Take necessary steps to prevent yourself from this deadly pollution. Plant as much as trees you can and if you can’t plant trees than please don’t cut any tree. Use public transport, electric or solar power vehicles and bicycles instead of vehicles which spreads pollution. Everyone should come forward to prevent Earth from this deadly problem.