Headaches are common and many people suffers this problem on a daily basis. A headache is a pain in the head and it is of three types tension, migraine and cluster headache. There are some factors which leads to headaches like problems with the blood vessels around the brain and infections, such as meningitis. Headaches don’t allow a person to work or think. It is a very stressful problem which can make a person mentally ill. So to get rid of headaches follow these following instructions.
THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A HEADACHE
- DRINK WATER :- If you’re suffering with headaches than try to drink minimum 10 glasses of water a day. Sometimes headaches are caused by dehydration.
- EXERCISE DAILY :- Do exercise every morning for minimum 30 minutes. Exercising daily increases the blood flow in the brain as well as in the whole body. It keeps the mind fresh. Doing exercise in the morning is very beneficial for the mental and physical stability of the body.
- EAT HEALTHY :- Always eat green vegetables and fresh fruits. Eating healthy food increases the intake of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients. If you’re eating healthy food than the blood flow in your body will be good. Try to avoid foods like aged cheeses, fermented food, cured meats, beer and wine because these all are high in histamine. Histamine can also lead to headaches.
- SLEEP PROPERLY :- Sleep deprivation may cause many problems to your body and headaches can be caused by sleep deprivation. Have a good sleep for minimum 8 hours. Many studies have found that people who got less sleep had more frequent headaches. Therefore sleeping too much can also cause headache or other problems so try to make a balance between this.
- DO YOGA :- Doing yoga is a best way to get rid of stress and pain as well as yoga increases flexibility in body. Yoga can also helps to reduce the frequent headaches. Many researches have proved that yoga is an excellent way to tackle severe headaches and people who are doing yoga daily are totally fit and have no headache complaints.
- GINGER TEA :- Ginger roots have very essential things such as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements. It helps to reduce nausea and vomiting too. Drink one cup of ginger tea daily in the morning if you’re suffering with headaches.
- HEAD MASSAGE :- Having a excellent massage on your head may decrease or removes headache pain. Massage increases the blood flow in the brain which and give relief from headaches.
- CONSULT WITH DOCTOR :- If you’re facing headaches everyday and no home remedy is working than without any delay consult with a doctor. Daily headaches may have many reasons and home remedies can’t work all types of headaches.